CLCS abides and adheres to FERPA general guidelines for students.
Security Card Entry System (effective September 2016)
*The regulations, procedures, and instructions below outline the expectations for students regarding this new system.
- Cards are assigned to all students in Grades 6-12 to enter the buildings 100, 200, 400, and the Gym. Students will not have access to enter the elementary building. Only students (i.e. Student Aids) will have access to that building.
- Cards will need to be turned in at the end of the school year to be reassigned. Failure to turn in your entry card or a damaged card will be a $10 fine.
- Students are asked to enter the courtyard doors for classes, not the end doors.
- The cards have a programmed computer chip in them.
- Student cards will give students access to the buildings from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on scheduled school days (cards are inactive on holidays and/or days when school is not in session