Staff at CLCS view education primarily as a task of edification. In other words, the school exists to aid students who are committed to the Lord as they develop spiritually and academically. The following guidelines are used by the Admissions Committee:
- At least one of the parents or guardians must be saved and must live a life that shows a commitment to Jesus Christ and must express commitment of support to the school.
- A student twelve or older must profess to be born again and live a life that demonstrates a commitment to the Lord.
- A student twelve or older must desire to attend CLCS and abide by the spiritual, academic, and behavioral standards of the school.
How to apply for enrollment:
- Contact Cross Lanes Christian School for an information packet on our school or view the CLCS Information Packet
- After reviewing the information, schedule an interview with the administrator. Parents and student must attend this meeting.
- Submit the completed and signed application, birth certificate, shot records, current school transcripts and report card along with the application fee at time of interview.
- The application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
The following items are required for enrollment:
- Submit completed and signed enrollment papers along with the application fee.
- Most current school transcripts and report card
- Standardized testing results and any special education documentation
- Students entering 10th thru 12th Grades provide a copy of a report card from each high school year
- Original copy of birth certificate from Vital Statistics
- An up to date immunization record
- A completed placement test; if required, an appointment will be scheduled for the testing.
- Once enrollment papers received and administrative approval given, the enrollment fee can be paid.
- The student is then officially accepted at Cross Lanes Christian School.
Enrollment Application Forms
- C L C S Application Form
- Transportation Information and Sign Up Form (2019-2020)
- Tuition and Fee Schedule (2019-2020)
CLCS Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Application 2019-2020
- Financial Assistance Worksheet 2019-2020
Directions to Cross Lanes Christian School
If traveling EAST on I-64, take 47B Cross Lanes exit. After going over interstate overpass proceed straight ahead through stop light (Route 622)…..
If traveling WEST on I-64, take Cross Lanes Exit, turn right at stop light at end of exit on to Route 622…..
Go approximately 1 mile to a red light at main intersection in Cross Lanes. Proceed straight ahead (Route 622) for approximately 1 1/2 miles (go thru stop light at Krogers & McDonalds). You will see Mama Rosa Market on your left and immediately after Mama Rosa’s you will see Koontz Drive, also on your left. Turn left onto Koontz, go approximately 1/4 mile. You will then come to Floradale Drive on your left (a sign for Cross Lanes Christian School is located here). Turn left onto Floradale Drive. At the end of Floradale Drive is the Cross Lanes Christian School campus.