Sponsored by CLCS Student Council
Wednesday August 28 from Noon to 3:15pm
Who: Any and All Middle School and High School CLCS Students
- There will be a MS bracket and a HS bracket
- Co-ed teams
- Minimum of 5 players
- May have as many on the team as you wish and sub players in—only 5 on the court at a time
What: Dodge Ball tournament with standard Dodgeball rules practiced by CLCS
- No head shots—-will be out if you throw toward the head
- If a ball is caught the one throwing is out and the team catching may bring a player back into game
When: Wednesday, September 4 (CLCS has half day)
Time: Noon until 3:15
Where: CLCS Gym
Why: FUN!!!, EXCITING COMPETITION!! FUND RAISER TO HELP STUDENT COUNCIL PROVIDE FUN AND NEEDFUL THINGS FOR CLCS!
Cost: $15.00 per person
- Pizza, chips, and Pop!
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes for each bracket
- FUN FOR ALL!!!!
Please join us for a great time and support your CLCS Student Council!
SIGN UP FORM (to be completed and returned with money by Tuesday August 27)