Thursday August 22, 2019
8:30 Leave CLCS
10:00 Arrive at AB Camp
10:00-10:20 Orientation/Room assignments
10:20-10:45 Unload and set up in rooms
10:45-12:00 Chapel #1
12:00-12:30 Lunch* [“Build your own sandwich”) at pavilion
1:00-5:15 Pool, Ropes Course (max 16), zip lines, climbing tower, adv. swing, 9 square
1:00-4:30 Paint ball (additional charge, participants only)
5:15 Clean-up for dinner
6:30-7:45 Group games (gym) Dodge-disc & Brutal Basketball
7:45-8:00 Break free time
8:00-10:00 Movie under the stars! (Wonder)
11:15-11:45 Late night snack (Little Caesars) at Pavilion
11:45 Back to cabins
Midnight Lights out
Friday, August 23, 2019
8:00 Wake up
8:30-8:45 Breakfast (muffins, milk, coffee or Juice at the pavilion)
9:00-9:30 Chapel #2
- Pool time
- ropes course (max of 16 participants)
- 9 Square Tourney!!!!!
12:00-1:00 Lunch* @ Pavilion (Build your own sandwich)
1:00-1:30 Clean up/Load up/Leave camp (we will not be stopping)
1:30-3:00 Arrive back at CLCS
- Students will be divided into 3 teams: Freshman, Juniors, Sophomore-Seniors!
- Paintball equipment must be rented from Alpine Bible Camp. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE TO PAINTBALL. $27/participant (max of 24)
- CELL PHONES WILL NOT BE ALLOWEED EXPCEPT FOR DURING MEALS, BUS, FREE TIMES, AND CABINS, IF AN EMERGENCY PARENTS NEED TO CALL MY CELL NUMBER 856 981 5905.
- All times are relative not absolute!
- There is a snack shop in the lodge if you prefer. Bring cash! However, keep your items secure.
*bring your own toiletries, towel, pillow and bedding
SENIORS WILL ONCE AGAIN STAY IN THE LODGE.
9-11 Cabin Assignments:
Blackburn 1 Girls (7) 9th girls Mrs. Witmer
Blackburn 2 Girls (10) 9th Girls
Bolton 1 Girls (8) 10th girls (6) 11th girls Mrs. Skidmore
Bolton 2 Girls (12) 11th girls
Seguine 1 Boys (7) 9th (1) 10th boy Mr. Davis
Seguine 2 Boys (7) 9th boys
Wayne 1 Boys (7) 11th boys Dr. Ghareeb
Wayne 2 Boys (8) 11th boys
- Freshman: wear blue for team games
- Juniors: wear red for team games
- Sophomore/Seniors: wear green for team games
Signup sheets will be posted in the morning in the High School hallway for:
- Ropes Course: (Seniors have priority) limited to 16 each day.
- Paintball: (first 24 to sign up)
Cabin and bus assignments will be posted in the morning as well
- What to bring: (Not necessarily in order of importance)
PLEASE PACK YOUR THINGS IN SOFT LUGGAGE, LIMIT TO ONE PER STUDENT! MAKE SURE YOUR LUGGAGE AND ITEMS ARE CLEARLY LABELED!!!
Remember you are going for ONE night!!!
- Clothing for two days (see Guideline Sheet for clothing and swimwear)
- Sweatshirt? (bonfire)
- Flashlight (for walking to the bonfire) *check the batteries
- Protective clothing for paintball (if participating)
- Money for paintball (Optional)
- Rental fee: $27 per player with 200 “free” paintballs, $6/100 extra
- You may not bring your own paintballs
- Bible, notebook, pen or pencil
- Sleeping bag (or sheets) and pillow, toiletries, wash cloth and towel, etc.
- Plastic bag for your “wet” clothes
What not to bring:
- Any items not normally permitted at school
- Do not bring “items” to play practical jokes, pranks, etc.
Camp Rules and expectations
- The group leader is responsible to inform all members of his/her group of the standards of Alpine Bible Camp and Conference Center. A leader must be on duty at all times in areas where campers are. Campers may not be left on their own
- The use of cigarettes/tobacco related products, alcohol, illegal narcotics, fireworks, and firearms are prohibited.
- Excessively loud or questionable styles of music (for Chapel) which may be offensive are prohibited (this includes many contemporary Christian rap and rock styles of music). The texts of songs being used are to be biblically true and doctrinally correct. If you have questions concerning the style of music, please seek assistance beforehand. The volume of the music being used should be confined to the room or area in which it is being played.
- Clothing must be appropriate for the recreational activities in which the group is participating. No clothing shall be allowed that has questionable or offensive logos, signs, pictures, or wording. Loose fitting shorts are permissible.
- Girl’s shorts should be no shorter than the extended fingertip length. NO RUNNING TYPE SHORTS, NO SPANDEX-TYPE SHORTS OR TOPS.
- Pants must be modest and loose fitting. NO BARE MIDRIFFS! Due to safety and liability issues, Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Girls and boys bathing suits must be MODEST (Girls-One piece suit, no tank-inis], Boys-BOXER TYPE). Girls need a cover-up going to and from the pool, etc. *Be sure to bring flip-flop or sliders. Of course, appropriate sun screen is a must.
- Offensive language or profanity is not permitted.
- Sponsors and chaperones need to know where you are at all times. No one is to go back to their cabin during scheduled activity time without a sponsor or chaperones’ s permission (i.e. you need to go back to change clothes after swimming, or you need to go back for something…) Bring your Bibles and notebooks to each chapel service. You may leave those in the chapel area until after the final chapel on Friday.
- Facilities and equipment are available for your use during your stay upon your request. Scheduled pool activities must also be lifeguarded. No one is to be at the pool area at any time other than the scheduled times.
- Guests are to leave the facilities as they found them. Damages to room furnishings and equipment will be deducted from the group’s Security Deposit. Any additional costs above the amount of the Security Deposit will be billed to the group organization.
- Policy for COUPLES (except married) is “hands off” (which would include laying or leaning against each other) and all couples must be in a well-lighted area, and in a chaperoned group. Let not your good be evil spoken of—
- Boys should never be in the girls’ cabin area and vice versa.
- Water fights, shaving cream battles, and “so-called” practical jokes are prohibited.
- Determined and announced curfew times and “lights out” are to be followed by all groups. Students are required to attend all group and designated meetings (chapels, group games, meals, etc.). Curfew is at 11:30 and Lights out at midnight.
- Cell phones are permitted on the trip to the camp and the return trip. Phones may be used at meals, cabins, and during designated (scheduled) free time. The purpose of this event is for fellowship and unity, not for cell phone texting, talking, etc. Parental emergencies may call Mr. Riley (856) 981-5905.
- School rules and/or consequences are in effect for all school-sponsored trips, and activities. Students are required to attend all chapels and scheduled activities (group games, meals, etc.)